Let's Work Together!
To create a fully customised, original artwork which holds special significance for you or your gift recipient!
Quite often these prints are given as thoughtful, personalised gifts and the feedback has been amazing.
Do you have a special place?
Ways to Customise Your Print
- Image – can be a special place or photo you’d like to turn into art.
- Size – big or small.
- Text – add any words or phrases
- Colours – to match a home décor perhaps.
- Type of prints available:
1. Mounted print
2. Print only (no mount)
3. Canvas 2cm deep box
4. Fully framed print
How Much Does it Cost?
The artwork is made from scratch for the commission; I work out the price based on the amount of hours it takes to create the artwork and then add the costs of materials to give you an accurate price.
I can offer lots of different options – mounted and unmounted artwork or box canvas in any size you would like.
It can also be more cost effective to order multiple prints at a time.
How Does it Work?
Here is a guide on how to commission your own bespoke piece of art
- Please contact me with your rough idea or special image so we can start to create an original print you will love.
- I will give you a quote based on the time it will take me to do and the cost of printing.
I can include prices for different size options.
- Confirmation of commission. 100% of fee to be paid upfront. (I accept online, paypal and direct banking payments.
- I will send an image proof to you for approval via e-mail.
- Once you’re happy, the artwork is printed, signed (and mounted if specified).
- The print is carefully packaged and sent to you via a tracked courier service.
If you already have a frame in mind or a space for your artwork and you need it to be a specific size, this is not a problem. We can even go up to a whopping A0 (1188 x 841mm) size if you really want to make a statement on your walls!
Your giclée print will be printed in the UK by an Artsure, award winning, professional printing company and this includes the canvas prints too.
All prints are made using heavyweight, fine art, archival papers (or canvas) using Artsure approved pigment inks which mean that, if properly cared for, these prints can last decades without the fading you would get from an inferior, cheap product or normal inkjet printer.